Working through all the feelings, I recorded this to capture some of the lessons I’m learning. Please forgive the meandering (my state of mind is not as incisive as usual) and the less-than stellar quality of the video… but I promise there are some important nuggets in here.
At the end of the year, all I hear about is closing the year strong and creating a mind-blowing plan for 2024.
It is so much pressure, and I was starting to crack from the stress of it all. Here’s a 90 second tip where I share what I did to release the pressure fast!
Before asking yourself these questions…
Block out at least 90 minutes in your schedule.
Away from email.
Away from your phone.
Away from tiny humans.
Ask yourself these questions to wrap up the last months of of the year successfully, and start 2024 strong.
1. What am I allowing to distract me from my core purpose and goals? (be honest)
2. Am I being intentional with the time I invest in my business relationships?
3. What’s my strategy to reclaim that distracted time and reinvest it to get better results?
Answer these questions honestly and you’ll find yourself on the right track towards ending 2023 strong and starting a successful 2024.
Feeling a little overwhelmed?
Check out this training I’m hosting soon that will help you get Consistent Results through Genuine Relationships.
September is here!
Now, is that exciting or terrifying? 😖
It seems like just yesterday we were packing up our beach towels and sunscreen for the season. ⛱️
But now, it’s time to start thinking about fall.
For some of us, that might mean getting back into the swing of things after a lazy summer.
But for others, it might mean the start of new beginnings, like launching a new project or trying out new strategies to end 2023 strong.
No matter what you’re up to this fall, I want to encourage you to stay motivated and inspired so you can achieve your goals. Here are a few tips:
▪️ Celebrate your successes 🥳 When you reach a goal, take some time to celebrate your success. This will help you stay motivated and on track.
▪️ Nurture your relationships 👥 Reaching out to people is not only great for staying motivated and accountable, it can also nurture your business through referrals! The fastest way to create a steady stream of referrals is to nurture relationships with Centers of Influence. Here’s a resource to give you clarity about who your Centers of Influence are and how to nurture them.👀
▪️ Take care of yourself 😌 Make sure you’re getting enough sleep, eating healthy, and exercising regularly. When you’re taking care of yourself, you’ll have more energy and focus to achieve your goals!
I know that the fall can be a busy time, but I hope you’ll take some time for yourself to enjoy the season.
PLEASE – take time to recharge so the fall season produces great results and you start 2024 STRONG! 💙
I received this message on LinkedIn about speaking opportunities where the speakers actually pay to get on stage. While not always a bad option, here are a few key things to keep in mind:
1. You will NOT be the only speaker paying for their spot on stage. Which means you not only have to sell from stage in order to get a positive return on investment, you have to sell better than all the other speakers.
2. If you choose to do this, make sure that the audience is absolutely 100% packed with your ideal clients AND that the audience is big enough to make it worth your while. I had one very unfortunate experience where the audience consisted almost entirely of all the other speakers. Ugh.
3. These opportunities are most tempting when you don’t have any other opportunities on your calendar. Here’s some insurance against making sure your speaking calendar is never empty.
Please comment with your own experiences!
Join us on July 12th at 10:00amPacific
Workshop will be recorded if you cannot attend live.
Ready for an unfiltered, behind-the scenes look at how I discovered the VERY expensive gaps in my business, and how mapping the client journey is improving my clarity & results, and moving me towards cutting my work hours in half.
In this workshop, you’ll discover the power of mapping your clients’ journeys to attract more clients, retain them longer, and create tailored programs your ideal clients can’t resist.
Join us July 12th at 10am Pacific for an intensive one-hour interactive session where you’ll explore client journey mapping with real-life examples and practical tools to uncover opportunities that you’ve been missing!
During this workshop you will gain a deep understanding of the client journey’s impact on your business so you can:
- Attract more new clients by aligning marketing efforts with client needs.
- Identify referral partners to expand your network and tap into new client opportunities.
- Improve client retention so you can earn more income with less effort
- Stop creating programs that no one enrolls in by focusing on clients’ true desires.
Because this is the first time I’m sharing this content, I’m making it incredibly accessible and affordable – just $20. But once I refine and perfect the workshop, you can expect the price to go up to $200 or more. So if you’re okay with my PowerPoint transitions not being flawless, this is an incredible deal. 😊
Join us on July 12th at 10:00am Pacific
Workshop will be recorded if you cannot attend live.