Lead generation… WOW. If you want to get me woohooing all over the place, just give me an hour to talk about maximizing your lead generation efforts.
Since I realize not everyone gets jazzed about numbers and lead gen, I’ll keep it simple.
Because – love it or hate it – you have to do lead generation. You just don’t want it to take more time than it needs to, right?
So every year, I let my data guide my decisions in order to make my lead gen more effective and streamlined.
A.K.A. mo’ money and clients, less hustle and grind.
Here are a handful of key questions I answered for myself to make sure I’m on the right track as I build my action plan for 2023. I don’t want to repeat past mistakes, and I want to double down on the things that got great results!
- Where are clients coming from (lead generation activities)?
- What is my closing ratio?
- What is the average income per client?
- For speakers: which topic results in the most new clients? What groups result in the most new business?
- What percentage of clients are new, repeat and renewing?
This video goes into more detail about what I’m doing with these numbers to get better results in 2023. (And yes, there is a spreadsheet!)
Leave a Reply