The truth is that you are creating your January results right now. Consistent actions you take today will yield results 60-90 days from now. So November is the month to dig in, rather than to let your focus and habits take a holiday.
Here are five simple strategies to make your new year successful from the start:
- Review this year’s goals. Maybe there is something on your list that you forgot about, and can use to re-energize the rest of your year. Or perhaps you’ll see that you’ve achieved more than you thought – another great motivator!
- Create a three month strategic plan of consistent action. What can you do on a daily basis to make January strong? Write down the plan, and break it into daily action steps.
- Take care of yourself! In the season of over-indulgence, take time for yourself to relax and rejuvenate so that when the new year arrives, you’re refreshed and raring to go!
- Outline your goals for the upcoming year. Looking ahead can provide perspective on the best actions to take for the remainder of the current year.
- Hire a coach. If you don’t have systems, and feel stagnant and totally overwhelmed, hire someone to get you on track. I promise you that it is less expensive to hire a coach than it is to flounder through the end of the year, and to waste the start of the new one.
If you don’t have a resource for #5, schedule a complimentary Strategy Session with me. You’ll get some clarity and we’ll see if and how I can help you. It’s free, so what have you got to lose?
To take me up on this offer, follow this link and fill out my brief questionnaire: http://marycravets.com/bigimpact/