Mary Cravets is a Client Generation Expert and International Speaker, who helps entrepreneurs significantly grow their businesses without working nights and weekends. Using her methods, the majority of her clients quickly increase their income 50-100%. Clients include the former CFO of Microsoft North America, thought-leaders in the coaching industry and rising stars in a variety of other professions, including doctors, lawyers, consultants, graphic designers and CPA’s
Mary is also an avid roller coaster enthusiast and a kayaking volunteer for a wildlife protection program in Morro Bay, California.
Groups Mary Has Spoken For:
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO): Tucson, Phoenix and Sedona, AZ; Spokane, WA; San Francisco, Silicon Valley, San Diego, Ventura, Sacramento, Inland Empire, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles, CA; Las Vegas NV; Nashville TN; Raleigh NC; Women's Business Conference Breakout Speaker; National Leadership Development Trainer & e-Learning Series Presenter
- International Coach Federation (ICF): San Francisco, Sacramento, CA; Tennessee; South Florida; Phoenix, AZ; South Africa, United Kingdom, India, Singapore, Houston, Kansas City, Virginia, United Arab Emirates, San Antonio, TX; Raleigh NC Conference; Upstate NY; Virginia; Washington State; Dubai
- ACTO (Association of Coach Training Organizations) National Conference: Toronto Canada
- Entrepreneur’s Edge Event: Sacramento, CA
- Women Entrepreneur’s Small Business Boot Camp Event: Phoenix, AZ
- American Marketing Association: Reno, NV
- Microbusiness Advancement Center and Women’s Business Center of Tucson
- Arizona Small Business Association
- Michigan Association of Female Entrepreneurs
- Virginia Women's Business Conference
- Working Women of Tampa FL Conference
- Women in Consulting, San Jose, CA
Mary’s presentation was fantastic!
Her delivery was energetic and interactive, her content powerful and thought provoking and she left us with dynamic, effective strategies to clear out what is standing in the way of our success and keeping us from being brilliant.
- Denise McCreery, Owner, d’Vine Gourmet & Chair, Chandler Chamber Women in Business
MOST POPULAR SPEAKING TOPICS
More Clients, Less Marketing: How to Create More Leads and Income by Doing LESS
Client generation is the lifeblood of your business… but with so many marketing options, business owners often end up overwhelmed and paralyzed, or scattered and feeling ineffective, exhausted and discouraged.
Ready for some good news? By doing LESS, your marketing can be MORE effective. Embrace the practice of simplifying, and you will get more clients AND keep your sanity intact!
In this highly interactive class, you'll discover the simplest, most effective way to generate a steady stream of high-end clients without giving up your nights and weekends. The system you’ll learn has a proven track record of helping entrepreneurs quickly generate more clients and increase their income by 50-100%.
- Learn the 6 key practices that will keep you out of the feast-or-famine cycle of client generation
- Cut back time on marketing by 50-90%, while multiplying your results and getting your nights and weekends back
- Create a customized plan that shows you exactly how to stop spinning your wheels and instead get high quality clients consistently!
Excerpts from feedback forms:
“Lovely, straightforward content that was effectively delivered on a typically complex and overwhelming subject.”
“Stellar process to discover your customized marketing formula in 10 minutes! A great approach to marketing – based on the ‘who’, building on what’s working in a way that is empowering. She helped us shift from looking at client generation as something we ‘should’ do to something we’re inspired to do.”
“I rate this presentation as Excellent (5). Amazing speaker and really relevant insights that are simple but practical and coaching-specific. Best marketing webinar I've ever attended as a coach.”
Magnify Your Messaging: How to Explain What You Do to Attract Great Clients
What you do is amazing. It’s transformational. And… it can be REALLY hard to explain! How do you describe the value of what you do so you're attracting new clients, instead of confusing or overwhelming people?
In this class, we will have a frank discussion about the counter-intuitive leap you'll need to make in order to speak directly to the deepest desires of your prospective clients.
Come ready to challenge your assumptions and make a big shift in how you're talking about your business!
- Dig into why you feel it’s so important to explain what you do, and shine a light on when (with the best of intentions) you’re making the conversation about you instead of your prospect
- Discover the right time to explain the mechanics of your business, and why this timing is so important
- Develop a clear, compelling answer to the question “what do you do?”
- Step back and look at the bigger picture by assessing the 6 essential elements of client generation so you can attract more great clients, without working nights and weekends
What one participant said after attending this training:
"This is amazing. I'm working with a coach now, and I'm having to fill out a 50 page document just to find my niche so I'll know what to say in 30 seconds. And that's just the first module - there are 6 (OMG)! Time and money out the window... well, a lesson learned. I learned an easy and effective way from you in just 40 minutes. Wow."
“Our members are constantly overwhelmed by the demands of our industry, so Mary’s laser-focus on simplifying was exactly what we needed. Her interactive approach immediately engaged our members, kept their attention, and equipped them with solid business skills they could implement right away. If you’re looking for a speaker who grabs your group’s attention and quickly gives them a valuable shift in perspective, I highly recommend Mary.”
– Tiffany Brown I President of the Reno American Marketing Association
Aha! Moment, Every Time
I've attended a number of Mary Cravets classes and at each one I have experienced an "aha!" moment. She is able to communicate so knowledgeably and clearly about a variety of subject matters that I have a library of her recordings that I go back to for inspiration and education. - Candy Sugarman, PlayBig Online Marketing
Interested in having Mary speak at your event? Send her a message.
[gravityform id="2" name="Speaking Page" title="false" description="false"]