Just over a year ago, the More Clients, Less Hassle program was born. Since that time, MCLH clients have been doubling their incomes, booking themselves solid with speaking gigs, attracting high-end clients consistently, and making a MUCH bigger difference in the lives of others.
For the first time ever, these materials will be available to you at no cost.
I need smart, motivated business owners like you to engage in the materials - road test them and start seeing results. If you\'re willing to be a beta tester and commit to building your business over the next two months using these proven systems, read on…
This is for entrepreneurs on a tight budget who want to:
- Create a consistent stream of great clients
- Know exactly the right words to say to quickly have prospects say, \"I NEED you!\"
- Develop pricing strategies to increase income quickly
- Structure your schedule so you\'re not working all the time
- Have successful sales conversations that enroll clients without being pushy
- Grow your business YOUR way - with focus, clarity, income and greater impact
When you participate, you get:
- Access to the full More Clients, Less Hassle program materials, including audio trainings, recorded real-life Q & A sessions, plus handouts and checklists (access period is from September 12 through November 30)
- Live orientation and wrap-up calls with program creator, Mary Cravets
- If you choose to continue your access after the beta test concludes, you\'ll get a lifetime 50% discount on this program.
Requirements for participation:
- Willingness to commit to learning and applying the materials in order to seriously grow your business (approximately 2-4 hours per week).
- Complete four (4) program evaluations during the 60-day beta-test period (approximately 15 minutes each).
- Deposit of $97 that will be refunded upon receipt of four completed evaluations.
I understand that by enrolling in this program, I am receiving access to the materials for the More Clients, Less Hassle program and agree to pay a $97 deposit which will be returned to me upon completion of four (4) program evaluation questionnaires during the program period.
These questionnaires will take approximately 15 minutes each and will be used solely for the purposes of improving and promoting the official roll-out of this program.
THIS PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED